We opened a Madrasa / School in a very uneducated village Turmat Kheri, Rampur Maniharan in district Saharanpur UP. It has 50 girls and 50 boys and they are gaining good amount of free education, security, school books, stationery and uniforms.
Every once a year our trust conducts A free Medical camp in slum areas for more than 1000 people. In which free medicines proper checkup are provided to the people.
We do Langar twice a week in Slum areas and we distribute ration in RAMADAN.
The Aim Of Madarsa
- System Of Education
- Our system of education is based on an advanced teaching process where our Madrasah provides Islamic Education along with the Modern Science & Technology.
- Admission Rules
- The Board of Madrasah (School) has adopted a very simple rule for the students in getting admissions, in order to match our Mission. Since, our Mission is to provide free education (Islamic and Modern Science and Technology) to the weaker section of the society.
- Exploration of the most trusted and reliable information on Islamic Studies. We care for our "IMAAN" (Faith) because it is the most important and Holiest asset of a Muslim. We don't want Muslims to be swept away in life because of untrusted Web Pages. We are a team of learned scholars unites for the noble cause of spreading the true and authentic message of Islam.
Foundation Purpose of the Madarsa Jamiyatul Banat Hazrat Ayesha (R.A)
Foundation purpose of the madarsa jamiyatul banat hazrat ayesha (R.A.). Foundation purpose of the madarsa jamiyat- ul banat is based with the three features:
1. Serving as a bridge between the old era and the new . But firm and unbending in the matter of foundamentals.
2. Aimed of madarsa: producing an educated classes of muslims well versed in traditional learning with modern teaching methods .
3. Sought to give Arabie, both modern and science.
Our team attempt to educate every child we come across from the weaker sections of the society and give them an ability to stand on their own feet.Donate Now
Health And Medical Care
Our Team attempt to help Patient of weaker sections of the society and provide them all the Medicines so they will live helthy lifeDonate Now
Time to time our Trust distribute foods, Rashan and cloths to such needy persons who cant effort to buy new cloths on any special occassion.Donate Now
- 0 Donators
- 0 Causes Solved
- 0 Volunteer
- 0 Child Saved
Free Medical Check up Camp
Ela Charitable Trust is doing an upcoming event (Free Medical Check up Camp) at Sector- P4, Greater Noida
Ela Charitable Trust doing an upcoming event (Roza Iftaar) in Shershah Masjid in Haji Naseem colony, Haldauni, Greater Noida
Distribution of Food & Snacks to the hungry in slum areas