Our aim is to educate every child we come across from the weaker sections of the society and give them an ability to stand on their own feet. .
Our aim is to help and assist patients of the weaker sections of the society and provide them with the Medicines so they live a healthy life.
Our aim is to distribute food & snacks in slum areas of the city. Our mission is to eradicate starvation specially in slum areas.
The Aim Of Madarsa
- System Of Education
- Our system of education is based on an advanced teaching process where our Madrasah provides Islamic Education along with the Modern Science & Technology.
- Admission Rules
- The Board of Madrasah (School) has adopted a very simple rule for the students in getting admissions, in order to match our Mission. Since, our Mission is to provide free education (Islamic and Modern Science and Technology) to the weaker section of the society.
- Exploration of the most trusted and reliable information on Islamic Studies. We care for our "IMAAN" (Faith) because it is the most important and Holiest asset of a Muslim. We don't want Muslims to be swept away in life because of untrusted Web Pages. We are a team of learned scholars unites for the noble cause of spreading the true and authentic message of Islam.
Foundation Purpose of the Madarsa Jamiyatul Banat Hazrat Ayesha (R.A)
Foundation purpose of the madarsa jamiyatul banat hazrat ayesha (R.A.). Foundation purpose of the madarsa jamiyat- ul banat is based with the three features:
1. Serving as a bridge between the old era and the new . But firm and unbending in the matter of foundamentals.
2. Aimed of madarsa: producing an educated classes of muslims well versed in traditional learning with modern teaching methods .
3. Sought to give Arabie, both modern and science.
- 0 Donators
- 0 Causes Solved
- 0 Volunteer
- 0 Child Saved
Free Medical Check up Camp
Ela Charitable Trust is doing an upcoming event (Free Medical Check up Camp) at Sector- P4, Greater Noida
Ela Charitable Trust doing an upcoming event (Roza Iftaar) in Shershah Masjid in Haji Naseem colony, Haldauni, Greater Noida
Distribution of Food & Snacks to the hungry in slum areas